- It won’t contribute to the formation of mutating “super bugs.”
- It is an NSF registered (D2) sanitizer that provides 99.999% sanitization on food contact surfaces, killing eColi, Salmonella, and Listeria in 30 seconds. No rinse is required.
- It is odorless and does not alter the taste of food on sanitized surfaces.
- It contains no VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- It kills mold and mold spores, and is safe on a wide range of surfaces, from marble to carpeting.
- It acts as an allergen eliminator and is proven effective on pet dander, as well as dust mite and cockroach allergens. It can be used directly on pet bedding and sleeping areas.
- It performs as an odor eliminator caused by bacteria, rotting trash, sewer systems, urine, and more. It contains no masking agents or fragrances and is highly effective at destroying urine and fecal odors.
- It is hypo-allergenic and pH-balanced at 7.5.
- It is non-irritating to skin. No gloves are required.
- It is shelf-stable (over one year of shelf life) and does not require special shipping instructions.
- It is non-corrosive and safe to use on carpeting, fabrics, natural stones, and plastics.
- It is non-flammable.
There are no reviews yet.