Offers the same benefits* as BIOPROTECT™ RTU when diluted per label directions into a ready-to-use state.
- EPA Reg. No. 87583-2
- Creates an invisible barrier to inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria, bacteria which cause staining and discoloration, fungi (mold and mildew), and algae
- Can be used in homes, offices, automobiles, and institutions, e.g., schools, hospitals, daycare centers, churches, and correctional facilities
- Water-based and odor-free
*With the exception of certain use sites and approval for use as a food-contact surface preservative.
BIOPROTECT™ RTU is a patented, registered, water-based antimicrobial surface protectant that keeps surfaces free of odor- and stain-causing bacteria, fungi (mold and mildew), and algae between cleanings, for up to 90 days (3 months). BIOPROTECT™ RTU can be applied to both porous and non-porous surfaces.
- EPA Reg. No. 87583-3
- Patented water-based formula
- Ready to use, right out of the bottle
- No mixing or dilution needed
- Creates an invisible shield on porous and non-porous surfaces that inhibits the growth of odor and stain-causing bacteria, fungi (mold and mildew), and algae between cleanings, for up to 90 days (3 months)
Clean & Protect
Clean & Protect is a broad-spectrum, liquid disinfectant that contains no bleach, no harsh chemicals, is gentle enough to use around kids and pets, and is safe for use on all hard surfaces. The anolyte solution, known as Clean & Protect, contains hypochlorous acid (HOCl) and water. The hypochlorous acid acts as a disinfectant and is the same chemical produced in our bodies by white blood cells to attack pathogens and fight infections.
Clean & Protect replaces chlorine disinfectants and other toxic oxidizing disinfectants. Clean & Protect is made from salt and water and was awarded a certification from the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI). Clean & Protect is also non-corrosive, non-flammable, and ready to use out of the bottle. Storage and spilling are not an issue since there are no harsh chemicals. No masks, gloves or special equipment is required. Clean & Protect naturally breaks down into a saltwater solution after degrading.
BP Hand Sanitizer
SmartTouch is a registered disinfectant on EPA’s List N. Utilizing a unique chemical formulation, SmartTouch spreads and penetrates hard non-porous surfaces. Ready to use (no mixing required), SmartTouch has been field tested and shown to eliminate a broad range of viruses and bacteria, including MRSA and H1N1. Just spray, wipe, or fog directly from the bottle. It is gentle to hands and non-corrosive to surfaces.
- EPA Reg. No. 82972-1-88566
- Approved for hospital use
- NSF-registered for no-rinse-required on food-contact surfaces
- Free of volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Proven effective in killing MRSA, Norovirus, Legionella pneumophila, E. coli, H1N1 virus (Swine flu)
- Phosphate-free, free of harsh chemical residue, and is gentle to hands
- Non-corrosive to treated articles
- No added fragrance or perfumes
- Inhibits and keeps mold and mildew from growing for 7 days on hard and soft surfaces
- Kills 99.999% of bacteria on hard non-porous surfaces
- Kills 19 microorganisms
With SmartTouch, there is no need to use bleach or other harsh chemicals that increase VOCs in your environment. This disinfectant effectively eliminates allergens and reduces the spread of pathogens on treated surfaces at facilities. SmartTouch meets the EPA’s emerging viral pathogen requirements for viruses, showing efficacy against enveloped and non-enveloped viruses, both large and small. SmartTouch kills 99.9% of the SARS-CoV-2 virus on hard, non-porous surfaces in 5 minutes.