BP Hand Sanitizer
SmartTouch is a registered disinfectant on EPA’s List N. Utilizing a unique chemical formulation, SmartTouch spreads and penetrates hard non-porous surfaces. Ready to use (no mixing required), SmartTouch has been field tested and shown to eliminate a broad range of viruses and bacteria, including MRSA and H1N1. Just spray, wipe, or fog directly from the bottle. It is gentle to hands and non-corrosive to surfaces.
- EPA Reg. No. 82972-1-88566
- Approved for hospital use
- NSF-registered for no-rinse-required on food-contact surfaces
- Free of volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Proven effective in killing MRSA, Norovirus, Legionella pneumophila, E. coli, H1N1 virus (Swine flu)
- Phosphate-free, free of harsh chemical residue, and is gentle to hands
- Non-corrosive to treated articles
- No added fragrance or perfumes
- Inhibits and keeps mold and mildew from growing for 7 days on hard and soft surfaces
- Kills 99.999% of bacteria on hard non-porous surfaces
- Kills 19 microorganisms
With SmartTouch, there is no need to use bleach or other harsh chemicals that increase VOCs in your environment. This disinfectant effectively eliminates allergens and reduces the spread of pathogens on treated surfaces at facilities. SmartTouch meets the EPA’s emerging viral pathogen requirements for viruses, showing efficacy against enveloped and non-enveloped viruses, both large and small. SmartTouch kills 99.9% of the SARS-CoV-2 virus on hard, non-porous surfaces in 5 minutes.